An Inconvenient Truth: Liberal Climate Inquisition Can’t Explain Past Temp…

Source: Daily Signal | May 2, 2016 | David Kreutzer

An Inconvenient Truth: Liberal Climate Inquisition Can’t Explain Past Temperature Changes

In the week prior to the administration signing what should constitute an international climate treaty, one think tank, the Competitive Enterprise Institute, was subpoenaed for casting doubt on the agreement’s associated science of climate catastrophe.

As disturbing as such thuggery from state attorneys general would be in any case, the premise of the subpoena is faulty. The Competitive Enterprise Institute did not cast doubt on the dubious climate science. The actual data cast the doubt. The think tank and others have simply pointed out what the data show.

It looks like thoughtcrime has now moved from George Orwell’s novel “1984” to the twisted reality of our judicial system. Pointing out facts should never be a real crime.

The Heritage Foundation’s new Paris-bubble-popping science summary is also a case of letting the numbers tell a story. A story many never hear in the media-hyped spectacle that is international climate policy.

DS-climate-science-termperatures-700

For instance, the chart above shows reconstructed average world temperature data for the past 500,000 years. Depending on the magnification and size of your monitor, each pencil dot would span something on the order of 1,000 years. The myriad 10-degree Celsius temperature flips all happened before man-made carbon dioxide could have had any impact—the final temperature spike started at the end of the last ice age.

….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #6061

ConstitutionalConservative #6062

Okay not for nothing but this is America we are not a Celsius country!
    May be petty but sometimes the little things are most aggravating to me.

EVERYDAY #6069

Okay not for nothing but this is America we are not a Celsius country!
    May be petty but sometimes the little things are most aggravating to me.

I get mad now when I buy things and the weight is measured in grams.

And don’t get me started on bilingual signs, packaging etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.