Attack near US consulate in Saudi city of Jeddah

Source: BBC | July 3, 2016 |

A suspected suicide attacker has died after detonating a device near the US consulate in the Saudi Arabian city of Jeddah, local media reports say.

Two policeman were reportedly injured as they tackled the man, who was in a car driving towards a mosque near the US diplomatic premises.

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #7600

Victoria #7603

Every day there is another attack and people dead. One suicide terrorist can kill many people who are just living their lives.

I remember when my father died, the first family member to die. Once a person dies, that’s it – you can do nothing to reverse that. It will never change, you will never see that person alive again. I recall going to town a few days after his death, and people were walking around like nothing happened. I somehow thought the world had changed but those people didn’t know it. The world went on even though he was gone.

A death causes the world to stop for those who knew that person. So many are being killed every day by terrorists – so many related people are in limbo, stopped, trying to deal with never seeing that person again. I think of those hundreds killed and the many hundreds who are in mourning. Only God can stop this by Jesus Christ returning for his own. When believers are gone, the world will truly turn into a killing field in every country on earth. How much longer do we wait until Christ returns?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.