Bannon: The Trump presidency is 'over'

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon is declaring the impact of the Trump presidency “over.”

In an interview with the conservative Weekly Standard Friday, Bannon said President Trump’s administration would “be much more conventional” in the wake of his departure.

“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” he said. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over.”

He went on to predict Republicans would “moderate” Trump. He said the GOP hasn’t given full throated support to Trump’s agenda since he took office.

…….

Bannon told the Standard that he is eager to get back to Breitbart and lead the opposition from there. 

“Now I’m free. I’ve got my hands back on my weapons,” he said. “Someone said, ‘it’s Bannon the Barbarian.’ I am definitely going to crush the opposition. There’s no doubt. I built a f-cking machine at Breitbart. And now I’m about to go back, knowing what I know, and we’re about to rev that machine up. And rev it up we will do.”

…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.