Christine Blasey Ford's ex-boyfriend casts doubt on claims she made under oath

Source: Washington Examiner | October 2, 2018 | Katelyn Caralle

A man who dated Christine Blasey Ford for six years countered a number of statements she made in sworn testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

In a letter sent to Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, which was obtained by Fox News, Ford’s longtime boyfriend said she never spoke of sexual assault experiences, coached a friend on taking a polygraph, and often flew without expressing any fear.

Ford, who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her 36 years ago, testified Thursday on the allegations and claimed there was a delay in her coming to Washington, D.C., to testify because she is afraid of flying.

She also said in her sworn testimony that she never gave any tips or advice to anyone on taking a polygraph examination. Ford took a polygraph test before testifying, the results of which claim her answers were “not indicative of deception.”

……..

Grassley requested Tuesday evening that Ford’s legal team provide him with any audio or video footage of Ford’s polygraph examination, of which the validity, he says, could be in question.

……..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  •  Consistent #25936

Consistent #25937

Consistent #25938

Consistent #25939

Consistent #25943

ConservativeGranny #25950

There sure is a whole lot of lying going on here. And I think Ms. Ford has done a majority of it. Why lie about her fear of flying? I thought that was a pointless lie. People who tell such trivial lies usually tell big ones as well. The only reason I can think of to lie about that is that she didn’t want to testify and was using that as an excuse.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.