Cruz for President Launches New TV Ad in Wisconsin

Source: Cruz News | March 30, 2016 |

HOUSTON, Texas – Today, the Cruz for President campaign launched a new TV ad in Wisconsin. The ad titled, “Opportunity” is a 60-second spot that will run statewide in Wisconsin. Cruz discusses his commitment to restoring jobs and economic growth by repealing Obamacare, reining in the EPA, and lifting burdensome regulations that stifle small businesses.

<iframe width=”600″ height=”388″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/vuEZbrcKe4Y?enablejsapi=1&autoplay=0&cc_load_policy=0&iv_load_policy=1&loop=0&modestbranding=1&rel=0&showinfo=1&playsinline=0&autohide=2&theme=light&color=red&wmode=opaque&vq=hd720&controls=2&” frameborder=”0″ class=”__youtube_prefs__” allowfullscreen></iframe>

“Opportunity”
TV: 60

CRUZ: Wisconsin is a beautiful place where the people place solutions over slogans.

Our campaign is for working moms, the truck drivers, the mechanics, and the machinists with calluses on their hands.

It’s for the farmers and factory workers and the families who worry about prices going up while paychecks stay flat.

It’s for the young people coming out of school unable to find a job.

We will repeal Obamacare, peel back the EPA, and all the burdensome regulations that are killing small businesses and manufacturing.

I’m going to stand up for fair trade, and bring our jobs back from China.

We will see wages going up. We’ll see opportunity again.

We’ll see a President who will stand with the people of Wisconsin, and Americans everywhere.

ANNOUNCER: Ted Cruz for President, courageous conservatives reigniting the promise of America.

CRUZ: I’m Ted Cruz, and I approve this message, and I would be honored to have your support.

###

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.