Cruz THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET to Trump and his ‘frivolous lawsuit’ threat!!

Source: The Right Scoop | February 17, 2016 | soopermexican

In a press conference today, Ted Cruz called Trump’s bluff on the threat to sue Cruz for hurting his feelings.

MSNBC aired the first part of the press conference, here it is:

Video Part 1

CNN then started in on the second part, here that is:

Video Part 2

Here’s the third part:

Video Part 3

And the final part:

Video Part 4

….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1226

Consistent #1227

Consistent #1228

Whirlwind #1231

This is a good example of why this nation needs Senator Cruz for president. Like Reagan he takes his case to the people to let them know the facts, make their own decision not what is filtered through the news. This gives one an insight how he would run his office if he becomes president. It also shows how he will not back down when need be or be intimidated

silver pines #1234

Whirlwind, you’re right. Trump has finally met his match in Cruz—a man he can’t intimidate or silence.

I recommend folks take the time to watch the entire presser. It’s worth it.

Victoria #1265

Silver Pines and Whirlwind, I watched that news conference and Cruz handled it in excellent fashion.

I just head on Fox, Obama isn’t going to Judge Scalia’s funeral on Saturday and his staff says he has no plans for Saturday. Obama is a piece of dirt.

EVERYDAY #1268

“I just heard on Fox, Obama isn’t going to Judge Scalia’s funeral on Saturday and his staff says he has no plans for Saturday. Obama is a piece of dirt.”

///

I believe King Obama and the missus are going to the viewing but not the funeral. He should be at the funeral itself. His absence will just fuel the conspiracy theories.

Obama did make time to attend these funerals:

Here’s Six Funerals The Obamas DID Attend

rodamala #1271

Whirlwind, you’re right. Trump has finally met his match in Cruz—a man he can’t intimidate or silence.

Trump Twitter Meltdown in 3… 2… 1…

Whirlwind #1272

Rodamala, thank you for that Trump meltdown. The orange one looks like he is about to pop a cork!
    Can you imagine him as President if he doesn’t get his way with world leaders?

silver pines #1307

Victoria, it might be silly, but I really enjoy listening to Cruz talk. He’s compelling…he draws my interest. We need that man in the White House so badly.

Obama is a…well, Consistent wants the forum to stay nice so I’ll just say he is a #!@%$#! and folks can use their imaginations. Part of me is glad he won’t be there because his presence would germ up a solemn occasion.

silver pines #1308

Rodamala, THAT FACE…! It’s itching for a slap.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.