Exclusive: Bornstein claims Trump dictated the glowing health letter

Source: CNN | May 1, 2018 | Alex Marquardt and Lawrence Crook III

(CNN) – When Dr. Harold Bornstein described in hyperbolic prose then-candidate Donald Trump’s health in 2015, the language he used was eerily similar to the style preferred by his patient.

It turns out the patient himself wrote it, according to Bornstein.

“He dictated that whole letter. I didn’t write that letter,” Bornstein told CNN on Tuesday. “I just made it up as I went along.”

The admission is an about face from his answer more than two years when the letter was released and answers one of the lingering questions about the last presidential election. The letter thrust the eccentric Bornstein, with his shoulder-length hair and round eyeglasses, into public view.

……..

Now, as Bornstein re-enters the spotlight claiming Trump’s ex-bodyguard Keith Schiller robbed his office when Schiller retrieved Trump’s medical records, the story behind the letter is becoming clearer.

“That’s black humor, that letter. That’s my sense of humor,” he said. “It’s like the movie ‘Fargo’: It takes the truth and moves it in a different direction.”

He said Trump read out the language as Bornstein and his wife were driving across Central Park.

“(Trump) dictated the letter and I would tell him what he couldn’t put in there,” he said. “They came to pick up their letter at 4 o’clock or something.”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #23388

Consistent #23392

ConservativeGranny #23394

I don’t think anyone is surprised Trump wrote it. I was surprised the doctor didn’t try to clean it up a bit to make it sound less like Trump and more professional. My guess is that Trump had promised the doctor something and didn’t follow through. The doctor then releases medical info about Trump and now this about the “raid” on his office and Trump dictating the letter. Two creeps that deserve each other IMO.

EVERYDAY #23395

Sure Trump wrote it. He probably dictated the Jackson report too.

No way is Trump the “picture of health.” The guy is in his 70s and overweight. He doesn’t sleep at night. I doubt he gets much exercise (golf doesn’t count) and I don’t think he eats healthy. He’s certainly at risk for heart disease and probably has the precursors such as hypertension and high cholesterol.

And there is nothing about Trump’s mental health. There has to be something that causes his immature, paranoid, sociopathic behavior. Could he have dementia or some other psychiatric affliction? Unless you are a Trump true believer, you have to be able to see that there is something wrong with him mentally. You don’t even have to be a member of the medical profession to notice it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.