Fox guest floats possibility of FBI assassination plot against Trump

Source: The Hill | December 19, 2017 | John Bowden

A guest co-host on Fox News Channel’s “Outnumbered” program on Tuesday appeared to suggest that FBI agents might have planned to assassinate President Trump.

In a clip from Tuesday’s episode first reported by Media Matters, guest co-host Kevin Jackson floated the possibility that FBI agents revealed to have sent anti-Trump text messages may have planned to kill Trump after the president defeated Hillary Clinton last November.

“Well, I think they’re going to say, what was his intent, right?” Jackson asked, referring to a quote from FBI agent Peter Strzok, which referred to an “insurance policy” against Trump getting elected.

“Because that’s exactly what FBI Director — former FBI Director [James] Comey said when he was letting Hillary Clinton off the hook. And his intent, regardless of whether it was an assassination attempt or whatever, it was definitely something,” Jackson added, to the other hosts’ surprise.

“Whoa, whoa,” co-host Harris Faulkner could be heard saying.

Jackson, who authored the book “Race-pimping” and hosts a syndicated radio show, added that the FBI’s “fingerprints” were all over the 2016 presidential election.

“Well, I’m just saying, we don’t know what it was,” Jackson continued.

“When you say, ‘we’ve got to make sure that this guy doesn’t get in at all cost,’ what does that mean?” he asks. “So I’m saying there’s a spectrum of what does it mean, but one thing that we know for sure is that he was plotting in an election against a candidate, and there’s FBI fingerprints all over this.”

Faulkner and her other co-hosts continued to push back on Jackson’s assertions.

……

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.