Fox News analyst to Tucker Carlson: You sound like a Nazi apologist

Source: The Hill | July 12, 2017 | Aida Chavez

Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson got into heated exchange with Fox News analyst Ralph Peters on Tuesday, after Peters likened him to a Nazi apologist for his stance on Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“You sound like Charles Lindbergh in 1938, saying, ‘Hitler hasn’t attacked us,'” Peters charged. 

Carlson was making the case that Americans should be more supportive of the U.S. working with Putin and Russia in fighting ISIS in Syria.

“You just compared me to a Nazi apologist because I asked the question,” Carlson fired back. “Slow down! Slow down! Which is, why not contravene American interest with a group trying to kill ISIS?”

Peters accused Carlson of cheering for Putin, saying the Russian president is as bad as Hitler.

“Vladimir Putin is comparable,” Peters said. “He hates America. He wants to hurt us. And I’m sorry, all this suddenly ‘Vladimir Putin is a good guy, Russia’s OK’ — not it’s not. Russia is evil. Russia is our enemy.”

Peters said Putin is “as close to pure evil as I can find” and “also brilliant.”

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.