Glenn Beck Writes Impassioned Facebook Letter to Sarah Palin: ‘You Are Better…

Source: The Blaze | March 11, 2016 | Chris Enloe

Glenn Beck Writes Impassioned Facebook Letter to Sarah Palin: ‘You Are Better Than This’

….

“Who is writing your Facebook page because I know it isn’t you,” Beck wrote in a Facebook post Thursday night in response to a Palin post earlier in the day.

Palin — who has endorsed GOP front-runner Donald Trump and continues to stump for the billionaire — penned a Facebook post Thursday tearing into Trump’s main GOP rival: Ted Cruz. She ripped Cruz for being part of the Washington establishment of career politicians and declared Trump’s campaign “positive.”

Beck — who has endorsed Cruz and regularly hits the campaign trail for the Texas senator — pleaded with Palin in his letter, saying that it’s not like her to use “lies” and “distortions” to hurt others.

…..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2470

https://www.facebook.com/GlennBeck/posts/10154018009758188

Sarah Palin,

Who is writing your Facebook page because I know it isn't you.

You are better than this. After all your family has been through after all of the lies and smears you have weathered to now use known lies and distortions to hurt others is just not you.

It is really sad for those of us who have watched, defended and rooted for you for many years.

Yes, we don't agree and we had a falling out, but to knowingly lie is the saddest tale yet in your story.

I remember the woman who sat on my set when I told her she gave me hope that we could win, that decent people still had power.

We are not perfect people. Neither of us. It is what makes us human. But what makes us human is when we try to be better everyday.

Please tell us it isn't you writing these horrible media matters lies and smears.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.