Great Moments in the Life of Hillary Clinton

Source: Patriot Retort | 6.31.2016 | Dianny

Whelp, apparently one of the Great Moments in the Life of Hillary Clinton that the former Miss Rodham shared in her Convention speech was a big, fat lie.

I know! Such a shock coming from the Bosnian Sniper Tale lady. Who could imagine Hillary spinning some bit of fiction just to make herself look more noble, brave and caring than she really is?

The Gateway Pundit has the story. But here are the broad strokes.

Hillary spun this bit of fiction in her speech:

“So, I went to work for the Children’s Defense Fund, going door-to-door in New Bedford, Mass., on behalf of children with disabilities who were denied the chance to go to school.

“I remember meeting a young girl in a wheelchair on the small back porch of her house. She told me how badly she wanted to go to school — it just didn’t seem possible in those days. And I couldn’t stop thinking of my mother and what she’d gone through as a child.

“It became clear to me that simply caring is not enough. To drive real progress, you have to change both hearts and laws. You need both understanding and action.

“So we gathered facts. We built a coalition. And our work helped convince Congress to ensure access to education for all students with disabilities.”

The former mayor of New Bedford kinda put a stake in the heart of Hillary’s story:

“I took over as Mayor in January of 1973. We had a budget for vans with drivers and provided services to students with disabilities. It was Tremblay Bus. They would pick them up and drop them off at their homes. Now, they may not have been able to go to the local school, depending on whether or not the schools were accessible for wheelchairs but there were many schools then which could and did accommodate our handicapped students in wheelchairs.”

Whoopsie!

I guess it’s just dumb luck that Hillary chose to tell this bit of fiction about a town that was miles ahead of the rest of the country when it came to services for handicapped people.

It got me wondering. What other made up stories from the Great Moments in the Life of Hillary Clinton might the Dowager Duchess of Chappaqua try and exploit?

Let’s take a look, shall we?

“When I was a young girl, I took a trip to Memphis. It was April 5, 1968. I was hanging out on the balcony of my motel room when suddenly, Martin Luther King was shot right in front of me!”

Great Moments in the Life of Hillary Clinton-02

“I’ll never forget my road trip to Kent State University in 1970. I was there when it happened. I saw that young man get shot by the Ohio National Guard. I knelt down beside him and valiantly tried to save his life!”

Great Moments in the Life of Hillary Clinton-01

“Did I ever tell you about the time I was arrested in Chicago for protesting for civil rights for blacks?! Yeah! I was. My picture even ended up in the Chicago Tribune!”

Great Moments in the Life of Hillary Clinton-03

Seems believable, right?

I probably shouldn’t make jokes about it. Someone at the Clinton campaign may see this post and think these are great ideas.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #8828

Is there no low too low? But that goes for all choices in this election cycle.

I’m still planning to write in Ted Cruz. Maybe we could start a movement.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

slhancock1948 #8830

Sorry, but the date is wrong. My mind is still groggy…it should’ve been 7.31.2016. My bad!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.