Hillary Clinton, Black Lies and White Lives

Source: Trevor Loudon's New Zeal Blog | 2 Mar. 2016 | Cliff Kincaid

Another gruesome black-on-white murder is coming to the public’s attention. The case involves a habitual offender by the name of Quinton Verdell Tellis, 27, who was charged with capital murder in the death of 19-year-old Jessica Chambers. She had been found along a road on December 6, 2014. Her vehicle had been set on fire and she had suffered burns over 98 percent of her body. Chambers died hours later at a hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.

On the same day the arrest of this young black criminal was announced, Hillary Clinton was criticized by a Black Lives Matter (BLM) protester for using the term “super predators” to describe young black criminals. Mrs. Clinton treated the activist with great respect, since she is pandering for black votes—including from the criminal element—in the Democratic presidential campaign.

In his AIM special report, “Reds Exploiting Blacks: The Roots of Black Lives Matter,” investigative journalist James Simpson notes that BLM has communist roots and appears to be “exercising considerable leverage over the Democratic Party, in part by pressuring and intimidating Democratic candidates such as Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders (VT) into embracing their cause.”

The cause is so-called “criminal justice reform,” which means releasing drug traffickers and violent criminals from prison. Senator Tom Cotton (R-AR) isleading the opposition to the Sentencing Reform and Corrections Act (S. 2123), which would release thousands of criminals back on the streets during a period of rising crime rates.

Jesse L. Matthew Jr., however, is one black serial criminal predator who is going to prison. He is pleading guilty to the murder of two white women—18-year-old Hannah Graham, a University of Virginia sophomore, and 20-year-old Morgan Harrington, a Virginia Tech student. He was also convicted in a 2005 sex assault case in Fairfax, Virginia. Prosecutors said Matthew abducted a woman on a path near her Fairfax apartment on September 24, 2005. In that case, “Court documents allege Matthew choked her and sexually assaulted her with his hand,” a local TV station reported.

Matthew is pleading guilty to avoid the death penalty. Perhaps he will now become another example of the BLM focus on “mass incarceration.”

In the dramatic and horrifying Tellis case, the local paper, the Jackson, Mississippi, Clarion-Ledger, reportsthe following about this alleged member of the Insane Vice Lords street gang:

• He is linked to the stabbing death of Meing-Chen Hsiao, 34, of Taiwan.
  • A search at his house turned up a quarter pound of marijuana packaged for sale.
  • He had received three years to serve and five years probation for residential burglary, and subsequently absconded supervision in August 2015.
  • While incarcerated, he was accused of various violations, including refusing to work and making threatening statements.

If you haven’t heard about the case, consider that the far-left group Media Matters just held an event on “How Media Criminalize Youth of Color,” by depicting criminals as criminals. One reason for doing so was to intimidate the media into not reporting factually about blacks and other minorities committing crimes, especially crimes against whites. Another was to publicize any allegations of racism made by members of minority groups.

Clinton was criticized for a 1996 speech that included the words, “They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super predators.’ No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel.”

A Black Lives Matter activist by the name of Ashley Williams confronted Mrs. Clinton at a fundraiser last week, saying, “I’m not a ‘super-predator,’ Hillary Clinton,” adding, “Can you apologize to black people for mass incarceration?”

“Looking back, I shouldn’t have used those words, and I wouldn’t use them today,” Clinton has since said in a statement. Simpson’s prediction of how Clinton would pander to BLM has come to pass.

But the pandering to the criminal element doesn’t end there.

When three black students at the State University of New York at ….

read more @ http://www.trevorloudon.com/2016/03/hillary-clinton-black-lies-and-white-lives/

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #1998

I cannot believe that Hillary is going to get a pass, but the corruption never ends. Being a Clinton or Obama, Kennedy, means you never have to pay for your sins…in this life anyway!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

slhancock1948 #2000

I work at a maximum security prison as an RN. Let me tell you that once inside, these guys’ lawyers keep them informed of their “rights”. It is a travesty. Officers are leaving right and left. Ours is down by over 100 officers…yes, over 100! In a psych camp, where they just start acting out for no reason and sometimes it’s been as many as 14 of them at a time, it is getting more difficult to keep them in line. My husband wants me to start looking for another job. However, I will pray about it because I felt the Lord say to take the job. I think that I do make a difference when I am here. The prisoners say that I am a good listener and even if I can’t change anything in their care for them, they get a chance to voice their frustrations. I’ve been able to encourage some staff members who have not been keeping their faith, but now realize their need to return to the Lord and renew their relationship.

I’ve never been threatened by any of the prisoners, and I think they respect my age. I’m a grandmother figure to most of them. I felt more threatened by some of the comments at FR before I left there, to be quite honest!

Anyway, things are deteriorating within the prison system, something to keep in prayer about. The morale amongst the officers is very low. Some of the nursing staff, as well. but one thing I don’t like is that some of the nursing staff use the same language that the prisoners use against them. That is non-professional and only makes things worse! That was mainly at the previous prison, a medium security prison, but I can see it amongst some of the staff here, as well. I don’t allow the prisoners to speak trash, and if they can’t settle down, they are taken out. I won’t tolerate them doing that and it only works them up more emotionally. They need to be removed before it becomes a violent situation. I can have any of them locked in the solitary if I feel threatened. I’ve never done that, but I’ve threatened a couple with it in the past.

If these guys were just released into society, the communities would burn to the ground. Every law enforcement officer, every one of their living victims or their families would be at risk. These guys have seared consciences, most of them.

There needs to be more Christians in the system to help keep the calm. It does help, because there is the presence of a ‘peace’ that these guys do not have inside themselves.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.