How I Came To My Opinion On Donald Trump (shady business partners)

Source: The Dana Show | February 19, 2016 | Dana Loesch

….

Trump says he will “hire the best minds” as president but according to the news items below, apparently did not vet his own business partners. 

Trump and Felix Sater:

Though he touts his outstanding memory, when Donald Trump was asked under oath about his dealings with a twice-convicted Russian émigré who served prison time and had documented mafia connections, the real estate mogul was at a loss.

….

More:

After Sater’s criminal history and past ties to organized crime came to light in 2007, Trump distanced himself from Sater.

….

….

**Interestingly, Sater has a connection to Attorney General Loretta Lynch. Lynch aided Sater:

Lynch’s office appeared to have let self-professed criminals walk free in exchange for their cooperation, watched impassively as they committed further crimes, and intentionally kept the victims of those crimes in the dark — denying them their legal right to seek restitution.

….

Washington Examiner on the Lynch-Sater arrangement.

More on Trump’s deals from Wayne Barrett:

One associate who was an “unindicted co-conspirator” in a massive 2000 stock swindle—and escaped prison only by helping to convict 19 others, including six members of New York crime families

….

The Federalist has more on Trump’s mob connections here:

Trump’s association and business dealings with known mafia figures was not limited to his Atlantic City projects. In New York City, several of his buildings were built by S&A Concrete Co., a concern partly owned by Anthony “Fat Tony” Salerno, the boss of the Genovese crime family. In addition to this business relationship, Trump and Salerno were both represented by high-power attorney Roy Cohn. In his book, Barrett cites an anonymous source who confirms that on at least one occasion Trump and Salerno had a sit-down in Cohn’s apartment. Trump has denied this claim in the past.

….

….

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1402

Extensive research on Trump’s business partners.

The Dem and the media will have a field day if Trump is nominated.

slhancock1948 #1416

Probably there is a lot more to unearth. I just looked at the results this morning. The LIARS are winning so far, but I am praying that God exposes both of them big time. Please, Lord! Please have mercy on America and give us another chance to turn America back, to at least stop the catapult into the abyss! Give our grandchildren a chance to grow up…as they are nearly all babies. Give America another chance at revival.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.