If Trump Wins the nomination I Won't Vote

Source: The Federalist | 2 March, 2016 | James Devereaux

It is often said in elections that you pick the least evil of two options. If Donald Trump were to receive the GOP nomination, no longer does this rule apply. Against all odds a con-man has waged a protracted war on the GOP establishment, maintaining unexpected support in polls that has translated into several election victories.

Trump’s continual support in the polls and across several demographics have defied the odds and caught most by surprise, me included. The Washington Post reported that on Super Tuesday Trump only needed 39 percent of the vote to seal the deal. His nomination is a very real possibility that leaves many a dyed-in-the-wool conservative or libertarian asking where to vote from here, when given a choice between Trump and either Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders in the general election.

Read more @ http://thefederalist.com/2016/03/02/if-trump-wins-the-nominat

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #1989

Well, I will vote, but I will write in Cruz. To be honest, if Trump wins, it is time to form a Constitutional Party and leave the GOP. They have left us because they do not want conservatism, so we might as well say our Adios if Trump wins. I think Cruz could win a 3rd party tike or a write-in this year.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.