In Celebration Of Ted Cruz’s Tough Tactics In Iowa

Source: ConservativeHQ | 5 Feb 16 | George Rasley

The establishment media and Iowa Caucus losers Donald Trump, Ben Carson and Marco Rubio have been savaging Ted Cruz and his campaign team for the tactics that helped Senator Cruz win the Hawkeye State’s first-in-the-nation election contest. 

But we think that Republicans, and especially conservatives, should celebrate the fact that they have a candidate and a campaign team in the race that are smart, technologically savvy, in the moment, right on the issues and ruthless enough to use every issue and advantage they can identify to win.

SNIP

I embrace and applaud Ted Cruz’s campaign because, much as the Iowa losers would like to make it otherwise, Hillary Clinton is going to run a smart, technologically savvy, in the moment, ruthless wedge-issue-driven campaign and trying to defeat the Clinton machine using the rules of etiquette as taught at a little girls’ finishing school is a sure formula for defeat.

MORE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • ConstitutionalConservative #647

An accurate assessment I’d say, I don’t see how in political battle taking advantage of an opponents weaknesses and Carson has plenty can be classified as dirty tricks, had it been anyone other than Cruz who seized the moment it would have been celebrated as smart savvy politics.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.