It Turns Out Alex Jones Is Just Pretending

Source: Daily Caller | April 17, 2017 | Peter Hasson

Infowars’ Alex Jones is just pretending when hosting his show, where he frequently espouses conspiracy theories and recently challenged actor Alec Baldwin to a fistfight.

That’s what his lawyer, Randall Wilhite argued at a recent pretrial hearing, the Austin-American Statesman first reported. Jones is currently battling his ex-wife in court over custody of their children. His case will depend on convincing jurors that Alex Jones the Infowars host is different from Alex Jones the person.

“He’s playing a character,” Wilhite said, according to the Statesman. “He is a performance artist.”

Jones’ wife argued that her husband — who once pushed a theory that the Sandy Hook school shooting was a false flag event — actually believes what he says.

“He’s not a stable person,” Kelly Jones said. “He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck. He wants J-Lo to get raped.”

“He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast,” she added.

The Jones’ 14-year-old son and two daughters, ages 9 and 12, have lived with their father since his 2015 divorce, according to the Statesman.

…..

Jones later said his comments were “clearly tongue-in-cheek and basically art performance, as I do in my rants, which I admit I do, as a form of art.”

……

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.