Lawyer paid $130k to silence adult-film star over sexual encounter with Trump: report

Source: The Hill | January 12, 2018 | Avery Anapol

A lawyer for President Trump reportedly arranged a six-figure payment to a former adult-film star to keep her from discussing a sexual encounter with Trump, according to a new report Friday.

The Wall Street Journal reported that Michael Cohen, an attorney for the Trump Organization at the time and now Trump’s personal lawyer, arranged for Stephanie Clifford, known in the industry as Stormy Daniels, to receive $130,000 as part of a nondisclosure agreement one month before the 2016 presidential election.

Clifford has privately told sources interviewed by the Journal that she and Trump had a consensual sexual encounter in 2006, the year after he and Melania Trump were married. Clifford was 27 years old at the time of the alleged encounter in Lake Tahoe.

……

“This is now the second time that you are raising outlandish allegations against my client,” Cohen said in the statement. “You have attempted to perpetuate this false narrative for over a year; a narrative that has been consistently denied by all parties since at least 2011.” 

Cohen’s reference to previous allegations may include the Journal’s report in the days before the election that Clifford intended to appear on “Good Morning America” to discuss the alleged affair. She reportedly chose not to appear on the show at that time without explanation.

……

Clifford reportedly received the payment through her lawyer’s client-trust account. A spokeswoman for the bank where the account is held declined to comment.

The payment was allegedly made around the time that the “Access Hollywood” tape surfaced, in which Trump made a comment about grabbing women “by the p—-.”

……

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #20910

Consistent #20912

Consistent #20913

Consistent #20914

ConservativeGranny #20922

Fake news!! She’s lying! Trump would never cheat on his wife. Er…nevermind.

EVERYDAY #20923

Supposedly, she denies there was a sexual encounter or a payoff. But of course, she would because…hello?…SHE WAS PAID OFF.

Consistent #21025

ConservativeGranny #21051

Story today is that she gave an interview in 2011 talking about her affair with Trump in detail to In Touch magazine who released the interview. According to the magazine both Stormy and her ex hubbie passed a polygraph test. My question too is why wasn’t this interview released sooner? Certainly before the election?

This is going to get interesting however as Stormy was bigly underwhelmed by sex with the Donald. I can’t picture Trump not imploding over that.

EVERYDAY #21054

Trump supporters are so enthralled with their hero that even if the story was released last year, they would still vote for him. Many of them were once appalled at Bill Clinton’s serial adultery, but now they don’t care about Trump’s. Once religious, highly moral people have abandoned their faith and decency.

Not surprising if Trump’s performance in bed is lacking. Macho men who brag about their conquests usually are duds in the sack. I expect he might be selfish and probably has a good time, but his partner doesn’t. Women want him for his money and maybe will at least temporarily put up with anything to get a share of it. But I still think he really isn’t as wealthy or successful as his hype makes him seem. Probably one of the reasons why he won’t release his tax returns.

Consistent #21107

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.