Leaked Internal Messages Show Breitbart Staffers Revolting Against Leadership…

Source: The Blaze | March 14, 2016 | Jason Howerton

Leaked Internal Messages Show Breitbart Staffers Revolting Against Leadership Over Handling of Alleged Assault on Reporter

Leaked internal messages between Breitbart staffers show there is an intense divide between the site’s leadership and its employees in the aftermath of the alleged assault on former Breitbart employee Michelle Fields by Donald Trump’s campaign manager.

….

“Please do not retweet or respond,” Breitbart’s senior editor-at-large Joel Pollak responded to the Fields tweet.

Several writers immediately questioned why they shouldn’t be able to publicly support Fields during the controversy.

“I get why we shouldn’t engage the [Trump] folks but supporting our sister in arms seems a no-brainer,” Frances Martel, the site’s national security editor, responded.

Brandon Darby, Breitbart Texas managing editor, was more forceful in voicing his disagreement with Pollack.

“We should stand with our reporter. Wtf,” he wrote.

He later added, “Inexcusable. Stand with our reporters— non-negotiable. She didn’t deserve this and she damn sure didn’t deserve to get smeared.”

Exchanges

When Pollack claimed that they were “standing with our reporter,” Darby shot back, “Respectfully, I don’t feel like we are and I feel ashamed of this.”

Later in the discussion, another writer posted a tweet from Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, smearing Fields as an attention seeker. Pollak argued the statement needed no response because Lewandowski was “hanging himself.”

Other employees disagreed.

Nolte called the tweet a “declaration of war” and reporter Alex Swoyer stated, “It’s time to man up and stand together.”

….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2635

Consistent #2636

kleindropper #2638

So sad. Andrew really had his hand on the pulse of the nation’s trend towards more of a libertarian, fun conservatism and embodied it in every way. His empire and legacy have been terribly mishandled. I don’t know why people are driving themselves right down the drain for a guy like Trump; he clearly isn’t worth it.

Things will never be the same for people like Drudge, Palin, JimR, or the people at Trumpbart.

BTW there is an Trumpbart.com website up now and it is hilarious.

Also, my replacement for Drudge/Breitbart has been therightscoop.com so check it out.

rodamala #2640

BTW there is an Trumpbart.com website up now and it is hilarious.

Friggen priceless.

Consistent #2641

Also, my replacement for Drudge/Breitbart has been therightscoop.com so check it out.

By the way, news from the Right Scoop is not allowed at FR.

rodamala #2645

By the way, news from the Right Scoop is not allowed at FR.

…but I bet Alex Jones InfoWars crap will be tolerated now:

Alex Jones Vows To Organize Donald Trump Rally: ‘My Kids Are Counting On Me’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.