Live Discussion: 2016 GOP Presidential Debate in NH

Source: | February 6, 2016 |

Hosted by ABC News

Debate Position

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Discussion
  •  Consistent #632

silver pines #633

Tonight Ben Carson proved he is a petulant, whiny jerk. Cruz personally apologized to him again, and he almost sneered in response….could barely manage a grunt.

Trump proved that he’s a complete scumbag by taking a cheap shot at Cruz in his closing statement when Cruz couldn’t respond.

Consistent #634

Consistent #635

Consistent #636

Consistent #637

Consistent #638

Consistent #639

Scarlett_Says #640

I’ll admit to being ticked that Ted didn’t answer that first question with: “I’ll let Donald speak for himself–it is his favorite subject! As to my comments, I stand by them.”

FReeper formerly known as Brothers4thID

Consistent #641

EVERYDAY #642

Robin , I agree re: Carson and Trump. Neither of them showed any class whatsoever.

I think this might be the last debate for me. Really not learning anything I don’t already know and I’m sick of the mudslinging and the moderators’ bias.

Whirlwind #643

Senator Cruz showed once again tonight how much this nation needs him for President. Intelligent, very articulate, stays cool and calm no matter how the moderators think they can trap him with their questions. He makes them look like the fools they are. Trump showing once again what an as** he is.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.