Man arrested, accused of threatening to kill CNN employees

Source: The Hill | January 22, 2018 | Jacqueline Thomsen

A Michigan man was arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot and kill CNN employees, WGCL-TV reported Monday.

The FBI launched an investigation after the man, who is unnamed in the CBS report, reportedly called CNN 22 times about a week ago.

“Fake news. I’m coming to gun you all down,” the man told a CNN operator, according to court documents obtained by WGCL-TV.

He allegedly later called CNN again, saying, “I’m smarter than you. More powerful than you. I have more guns than you. More manpower. Your cast is about to get gunned down in a matter of hours.”

“I am coming to Georgia right now to go to the CNN headquarters to f—ing gun every single last one of you,” he said.

The FBI were able to trace the call and arrested the man over the threats.

President Trump has repeatedly attacked the media, including CNN, calling coverage of himself and his administration “fake news.” The network was among the winners of Trump’s “Fake News Awards” last week.

……..

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #21094

Consistent #21096

ConservativeGranny #21097

Trump incites people that are living on the edge of sanity. You can see it in real time on the web and message boards. Trump supporters are some of the foulest mouth obnoxious insulting people you could run across.

Consistent #21122

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.