Mensa offers to host IQ test for Trump and Tillerson

Source: The Hill | October 10, 2017 | Judy Kurtz

Bring on the IQ test — Mensa says it’s willing to host President Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in a battle of the brains.

In an interview with Forbes published Tuesday, Trump suggested he and Tillerson — who allegedly once called the commander in chief a “moron” — go head-to-head in an intelligence quotient showdown. The State Department has denied Tillerson ever made the comments.

“I think it’s fake news,” Trump told the magazine of Tillerson’s “moron” remark, “but if he did that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win.”

ITK reached out to the geniuses at Mensa — which describes itself as “an international society whose only qualification for membership is a score in the top 2 percent of the general population on a standardized intelligence test” — and asked if they’d be willing to take Trump’s suggestion.

“American Mensa would be happy to hold a testing session for President Trump and Secretary Tillerson,” said Charles Brown, the group’s communications director.

…….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.