Michael Cohen's mystery third client is Sean Hannity

Source: CNN | April 16, 2018 | Kara Scannell and Shimon Prokupecz

New York (CNN) – Donald Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen also represents Fox News host Sean Hannity, Cohen’s attorneys said Monday afternoon.

Cohen had told the court earlier he had at least 10 clients between 2017 and 2018, including the President, and the former GOP fundraiser Elliot Broidy who acknowledged paying $1.6 million to a Playboy model with whom he had an affair.

Judge Kimba Wood ordered Cohen to attend and provide information about his clients as she weighs an emergency action by Cohen’s attorneys to stop prosecutors from reviewing more than a dozen electronic devices and documents seized during a FBI raid of Cohen’s office, home and hotel room last week.

Cohen’s lawyers had publicly identified Trump and Broidy as clients, but only revealed Hannity’s name after the judge ordered them to.

……..

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #23068

Consistent #23069

Consistent #23070

Consistent #23071

ConservativeGranny #23073

FOX news seems to have become one of the more corrupt and dirty news organization. They hitched their wagon to Donald Trump and it has destroyed any credibility they had. Between Trump propaganda and all of the sexual harassment issues there I cannot see one compelling reason why anyone would want to rely on them for news.

EVERYDAY #23074

No wonder Hannity was upset over the FBI raid. LOL

Granny, I pared down my cable to the bare minimum, which means no more cable news, including Fox News. I feel sooooo much better not watching or listening to all those charlatans.

Consistent #23075

Consistent #23076

Consistent #23077

Consistent #23078

Consistent #23079

Consistent #23080

Consistent #23081

Consistent #23082

Consistent #23083

Consistent #23084

Consistent #23085

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.