My Post to FR…

Source: FR | 4.21.2016 | Shery (slhancock1948)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #4853

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3423229/posts#comment

As you can see, there has been no change in the FR responses. They will not see the obvious. I guess that Koolaid is pretty good!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

rodamala #4855

To: Shery

You and I each have one vote, a right Americans have fought and died to protect.

How dare you post garbage like this that claims I am a “sucker” for exercising my right? I don’t do the same to you but I will say this: take your concern trolling somewhere else.

25 posted on ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2016‎ ‎9‎:‎52‎:‎16‎ ‎AM by bigbob

So… riddle me this, Batman… These shitdick Trumptards say, “You and I each have one vote, a right Americans have fought and died to protect”, in one breath, then in the next say that because Trump is the only one left that has a sliver of a mathematical possibility of gaining a majority of delegates before the convention, that my vote for Ted Cruz, and Ted Cruz aligned delegates in Pennsylvania on April 26 is fruitless?

No.

FU, littlebob. I so totally wish I could blow up that thread, call Rim Job out on the table as a legless moron, and pick today as the day I am sitebanned from FR. Unfortunately that day was 3 months ago in the first wave of purges.

silver pines #4858

Rodamala, I still have his email address going back to the time I signed up. If you want it, let me know.

Those morons don’t understand that no one OWNS our votes. We don’t owe any political candidate, or supporters of candidates, a damned thing. Those votes must be earned.

silver pines #4860

Slhancock, out of the first four responses to your post, three are as follows:

A call for you to be banned

Semi-disguised profanity

An accusation that you voted for Obama

FR has not only become a little fascist tyranny where criticism of its dear leader is not tolerated….it’s become a haven for the stupid, the unthinking, and the low IQ.

plewis #4866

I’ve managed to allude zotting for a while…
    I’m sure my days are numbered though.

plewis #4867

I wish Trump would debate Cruz one on one…
    but alas, he is a coward…

Trump The Cowardly Lion

silver pines #4869

I wish Trump would debate Cruz one on one…
    but alas, he is a coward…

Trump The Cowardly Lion

Hahahahaha! Great image. I hate that face so much.

Plewis, apparently the slightest criticism of Trump is now grounds for banning. I don’t understand how altura has escaped the zot so far.

Myself6 #4872

Hey guys.

I’m as disgusted by jim robs betrayal as anyone. I also tend to use thinly veiled profanity when talking about folks I can’t stand.

However… Guys.. it’s just bad form to call him a legless (insert adjective). I’m not gonna get all butt hurt about it but I’m just bringing it up just in case we let our passions overwhelm our better judgement.

God knows I need a reminder from time to time….

mostlyhomebound #4877

I agree with Myself6. It’s insulting enough to call him a damned liberal. Which happens to be true.

plewis #4878

Yeah, I would agree, he cannot help his disability.

He can help supporting the liberal Trump though… for that, there is no excuse.

ConstitutionalConservative #4901

Myself6, mostlyhomebound, Plewis

I agree this is how I look at the entire FR hierarchy and all their Trumpanzee:

They are dead to me, and with that… It Is Not Nice To Speak Ill of the Dead.

As for those who will not drink the Trump-Aide but remain in close quarters I would make application to them as to what Paul spoke to those who turned their back on Pauls ministry:

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing

In fact the whole incident can be applicable, although Paul was in no wise speaking of betrayal in the political sense, he was speaking of those who had once walked in the LORD in righteousness but where fooled into walking in unrighteousness:

2 Corinthians 6:11-17 O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged. Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels. Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

rodamala #4902

Hey guys.

I’m as disgusted by jim robs betrayal as anyone. I also tend to use thinly veiled profanity when talking about folks I can’t stand.

However… Guys.. it’s just bad form to call him a legless (insert adjective). I’m not gonna get all butt hurt about it but I’m just bringing it up just in case we let our passions overwhelm our better judgement.

God knows I need a reminder from time to time….

God works in interesting ways. He will start taking arms next.

kleindropper #4909

Thread has been pulled. That place is a mess.

plewis #4910

I mainly want to see what happens when Cruz defeats Trump…

The heads are going to EXPLODE…

June 7th cannot come soon enough!

slhancock1948 #4920

It is interesting that the Truth cannot be spoken at FR without recrimination. Well, we must move on, ourselves and put that place behind us.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Mark2959 #4923

Says the thread has been pulled. Sounds about right for FR.

rodamala #4924

…we must move on, ourselves and put that place behind us.

CA Surveyor #4928

FR appears to have gone full demonic.

I have to say that I am shocked beyond any ability to absorb this.

It cannot be the old Jim I have known for over 18 years using the Jim Robinson account.

silver pines #5005

FR appears to have gone full demonic.

I have to say that I am shocked beyond any ability to absorb this.

It cannot be the old Jim I have known for over 18 years using the Jim Robinson account.

Maybe he’s just a sucker, like the rest of the Trumpbots. He was sold a bill of goods by Donald, and as a result, he’s suffered the character degradation that seems to happen with all who make that choice.

Daniel Chapin #5024

I am shocked by what has happened on FR as well. Every few days I check back in over there and it is really hard to see what a echo chamber it has become. I wish I hadn’t gotten myself banned last month so that I could write an Opus directly challenging Jim Robinson’s increasingly tyrannical crackdown on Cruz supporters.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.