Not a surprise…. no charges in @HillaryClinton email scandal.

Source: Alice Stewart's Twitter | July 5, 2016 |

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #7635

Consistent #7636

Consistent #7637

Consistent #7638

Consistent #7639

Consistent #7640

Consistent #7641

Consistent #7643

Consistent #7644

Consistent #7645

Consistent #7647

Consistent #7648

Consistent #7649

Consistent #7651

Consistent #7652

Consistent #7653

EVERYDAY #7655

Until and unless We the People do a thorough housecleaning in Washington, no one will be held accountable. It’s not enough to rid ourselves of Democrat rule at the presidential level. All three branches of government, plus the departments, agencies, bureaus and divisions are corrupt and lawless.

We could have made a good start with Ted Cruz as President. Unfortunately, stupid people decided to go with a celebrity reality TV star who is as phony as a $3.00 bill. Unless some miracle happens at the Republican convention, we can look forward to more of the same and perhaps a lot worse for the next four years.

Victoria #7656

They are using she was negligent but there was no criminal intent, so she isn’t charged with a crime. If that had been one of us, we would have been behind bars a few years ago for this.

EVERYDAY #7657

I guess I can go out and shoot someome, then say I didn’t intend to break the law. Think I can get off too?

Well, now the JustUs Department can go back to its usual activities – looking for imaginary racism under every rock, persecuting Christians and protecting Muslim terrorists.

Consistent #7717

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.