Obama may have one more nasty surprise for Israel up his sleeve

Source: Conservative Review | December 27, 2016 | Jordan Schachtel

Abandoning the Jewish state at the U.N. last week may have only been the beginning for what President Obama has in store for Israel. He may have one more grand surprise left up his sleeve just weeks before he is set to officially leave office.

….

Obama may declare in his final days in office that the United States recognizes an independent state of Palestine, a move that would undoubtedly have devastating security and diplomatic consequences for Israel.

Secretary of State John Kerry, who has been a thorn of moral equivalency in Israel’s side for years, is set to address a Jan. 15 peace conference in Paris. Rumors abound for Kerry’s exact agenda there, but there are worries that he will continue to publicly rebuke the Jewish state, or worse, announce recognition of a Palestinian state.

….

Officials in Jerusalem are concerned that world powers may also use the conference to ready a plethora of vehemently anti-Israel motions in the U.N. Security Council, and utilize Obama’s last days to push them through.

…..

Unilaterally declaring a Palestinian state would cement President Obama as the most anti-Israel president since its founding. Will he betray the American people’s firm support for the Jewish state, and take his administration down the path of demonization and hate?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #12414

EVERYDAY #12415

Obama is determined to cause as much destruction as possible before he leaves office.

I hope Trump can undo the damage, but I have to admit that, right now, I’m skeptical.

Consistent #12425

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.