Omarosa says Mueller's team has interviewed her

Source: The Hill | August 14, 2018 | Emily Birnbaum

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman on Tuesday claimed that special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has interviewed her as part of his ongoing investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“Have you been interviewed by the special counsel?” NBC’s Katy Tur asked Manigault Newman on MSNBC, following up on the former Trump aide’s assertion the previous day that she would be willing to speak to Mueller “again.”

“I have,” Manigault Newman replied.

She declined to answer Tur’s further questions, saying she could not provide any more details.

“That’s the extent I can go in discussing that as well,” said Manigault Newman, who was fired from the White House last year. “I feel like my hands are tied because, as you know, I do love to communicate about the things that are going on in my life, but unfortunately, I can’t elaborate.”  

Manigault Newman also claimed during the interview that the president “absolutely” knew about the emails stolen from Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign before they were released by WikiLeaks.

“He knew what was coming out before WikiLeaks released them?” Tur asked.

“Yes,” Manigault Newman replied.

Manigault Newman in her book claims campaign officials were instructed to bring up the emails as much as possible.

……..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.