Report: MS-13 foot soldiers use 'surge' to cross border, 'colonize new criminal.

Source: Washington Examiner | 2/4/16 | Paul Bedard

Report: MS-13 foot soldiers use ‘surge’ to cross border, ‘colonize new criminal territory’

Criminal networks with Latin American roots, such as MS-13 and the 18th Street gang, are using the administration’s open-door policy at the border to slip in recruits that are causing a huge spike in murder and violence throughout the nation, according to an immigration expert.

Testifying Thursday at a House hearing on the border surge of young Latinos, the expert said, “Established gangs have been able to transfer an unknown number of experienced foot soldiers from Central America to help colonize new criminal territory in the United States.”

Jessica M. Vaughan, the policy director for the Center for Immigration Studies, told the House Judiciary Committee’s Immigration and Border Security subcommittee that “the tide of new young people, many of whom have already been exposed or involved in street gangs at home, has provided a huge pool of new recruits for the gangs here. Gangs such as MS-13 and 18th Street are enjoying a brutal revival in certain parts of the country and are establishing themselves in new places.”

…..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #498
    slhancock1948 #525

I work in the prison system in FL as an RN…sick call and emergencies. There are other gangs in the system, as well. One of the things that really make me angry is that they label most of the Latinos (who cannot speak English) “white males” or “black males”. That is to make it look like there are not that many of them incarcerated. Were it within my jurisdiction and ability to change their designation, I would. It makes me angry, though, because this is a form of fraud.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.