Rush Limbaugh is a HACK Who Thinks Lying Is AWESOME As Long As His RICH BOY….

Source: RedState | April 17, 2016 | Caleb Howe

Rush Limbaugh is a HACK Who Thinks Lying Is AWESOME As Long As His RICH BOYFRIEND Is The One Doing It

Well … not really. But that’s the kind of statement Trump supporters make every day about every member of the media (and normal people) who fail to sufficiently praise Donald Trump. They use them as headlines on articles, they write it as tweets and Facebook statuses, the put it in subject lines of emails they send to non-Trump lover websites. They do this because they believe it, and also because they think it will make people shut up and stop opposing them.. They do it to win. And because of that, and because of the reasons that Rush Limbaugh lays out below, they and he should PRAISE me for that headline. It’s a slam dunk.

The truth is that until now I’ve held out on getting angry at Rush Limbaugh. Call it hope. Loyalty. I don’t know. I have this list in my head of people who have been Trump boosters but are still salvageable, or who deep down are truly conservative and by their long history of support have earned this … heresy. Rush was on that list. After all he’s done for the conservative movement, it would surely be ridiculous to throw him overboard for one bad year. Right? But …

But the fact is, you can’t do anything about it when they throw themselves overboard, and Rush Limbaugh has done just exactly that. If it wasn’t clear before, it absolutely must be considered totally blatant now, after the most ridiculous, farcical, intelligence-insulting defense of outright dishonesty I’ve ever seen committed to virtual ink. This is really atrocious. Shameful. Pandering, money-grubbing, off-putting, and many other -ings.

Trump knew about Colorado. You must understand that. He knew and he knows. He and his campaign know the rules, they know how it works. They are not and were not caught off guard. What they have been doing is lying about it. And what does Rush Limbaugh call that lie? That incitement? “Winning.” He calls taking advantage of Trump voters with disinformation in order to unleash them as an unholy weapon against fellow Republicans “winning.” I kid you not.

….

I can’t even with this. He is literally saying that Donald Trump, with malicious pre-planning, with intent, concocted a fake story to get his fan-base the maximum amount of angry by lying to them about their literal constitutional freedoms being taken away. If this were a nation instead of a party, that would be sedition.

Rush is praising that. He thinks it’s “brilliant“.

….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4622

Will we be able to trust Rush Limbaugh ever again?

slhancock1948 #4624

I AM canceling my subscription. I feel that Rush cares more about Trump’s feelings for him than he does the rest of us. I’ve had enough. I, too, gave him the benefit of the doubt for a while because the occasionally threw in the Cruz being the most conservative we’ve seen in a while, the only TRUE conservative, really…but to continue to talk Trump and to call his moves brilliant is a stretch too far.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

slhancock1948 #4626

Up-dated:
    Just emailed Rush with my request to cancel. Gave him my opinion, too! Ended with the statement that Trump acts like most of the inmates I work with at a Psych camp. I’m an RN. I do sick calls and emergencies. Trump would fit right in here. I gave him my age, which is older than him, and said that he should be ashamed that he is peddling Trump as if he is our inevitable nominee. He could’ve promoted Cruz and given Cruz a lot more airtime. Trump doesn’t even have to pay for airtime! If Rush was a true conservative he’d have given a lot more time to Cruz, not just a few lines here and there>

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Consistent #4627

If Rush was a true conservative he’d have given a lot more time to Cruz, not just a few lines here and there

Rush insults me by throwing a few lines for Ted Cruz here and there. I feel that he throws crumbs under the table for Ted Cruz’s supporters once in a while.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.