Steve Deace: Top 10 current scams in American politics

Source: Conservative Review | September 29, 2017 | Steve Deace

10. The GOP establishment claims to be “all about beating Democrats,” yet Mitch McConnell and his minions wasted a whopping $30 million trying to beat Republican Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate primary.

9. Anything that has John Kasich’s name attached to it.

……

7. Claims the NFL protests during the national anthem aren’t about the national anthem. Then why the hell are they doing it during the national anthem? There are plenty of media outlets that would give these players all the “woke” time they wanted, apart from the national anthem. If I chose the family Christmas gathering to get my SJW on and tried to claim I wasn’t protesting Christmas, my family would want to know why on this of all days am I protesting when there are 364 others?

…….

5. Trump’s previous claim that he could “shoot someone on Fifth Avenue” and his base would still support him. See Tuesday’s Alabama Senate primary for more information.

……

3. Those on the Right who criticize Judge Roy Moore for “going too far” in opposing judicial tyranny yet seemingly offer no alternative action plan. Except for “it really sucks, but whatever a leftist judge conjures up from his pagan bowels is now the law. However, we’re gonna write one chill white paper about it, bro.”

2. The Republican Party’s eight-year promise to repeal Obamacare.

…….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.