Steve Deace's Sunday Sermon with a Political Twist (Forgiveness)

Source: Steve Deace's Tweet | September 25, 2016 | Steve Deace
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #10233

Consistent #10234

ConservativeGranny #10239

I don’t agree with granting forgiveness just for forgiveness sake. I don’t grant forgiveness unless I sense genuine remorse and stop forgiving once the behavior is continued. You don’t keep forgiving and not hold someone accountable.

However this is just my personal opinion. Ted Cruz is free to forgive whomever he wants to and I am free to judge whether he really forgives Trump or not or has done what he has done for political expediency. It does indeed taint the way I feel about Cruz’s character and his sincerity. Wish it wasn’t so but that is just the way it is. He is after all human just like the rest of us. I was just expecting a bit more out of him. Clearly he does not believe Trump is sorry or has changed in any way. Cruz just wants to still play with the same team. I do not believe he did this for the good of the country as voting for Trump is clearly not for the good of the country. Cruz admits this when he refuses to say that trump is fit to serve. He knows he is not.

Neither Clinton nor Trump is good for the country. You can’t put lipstick on that pig and pass it off as virtuous. It isn’t.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.