Stormy Daniels suggests signature on latest statement denying affair with Trump is a fake

Source: Washington Examiner | January 31, 2018 | Diana Stancy Correll

Adult film star Stephanie Clifford, who performed under the name Stormy Daniels, refused to directly address her alleged sexual encounter with President Trump and whether she was paid to keep quiet about the experience — but indicated Tuesday that a statement released earlier in the day denying the affair did not have her signature as it had appeared.

Clifford was a guest on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” after Trump delivered his first State of the Union address, and Kimmel pointed out that the statement Tuesday, which was obtained by BuzzFeed, had a different signature than a previous statement she had signed right after reports of the affair emerged.

“Did you sign this letter that was released today?” Kimmel asked, after showing her various signatures of hers on items such as photos that bore a resemblance to the signature on the first statement and not the new one.

“I don’t know, did I?” Clifford responded.

“Doesn’t look like my signature, does it?” she added.

“It doesn’t look like your signature,” Kimmel said. “You’re saying perhaps this letter was written and released without your approval.”

Clifford laughed off Kimmel’s question, prompting Kimmel to ask her if she knew where the letter originated.

“I do not,” Clifford said. “It came from the Internet.”

Kimmel then asked if Clifford was denying that she played a role in the statement and Clifford failed to respond directly.

…….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.