Ted Cruz opens Jacksonville office Thursday

Source: Florida Times-Union | March 3, 2016 | Bill Bortzfield

Just in time for Thursday night’s GOP debate and ahead of Florida’s March 15 primary, Republican candidate Ted Cruz is opening a Jacksonville office.

….

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1999

slhancock1948 #2002

I pray that he wins FL! I really do! He is looking good among So CA voters, and a FL win would throw Trump a huge hit in the gut.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #2003

A Florida win would also decimate Rubio’s campaign. 2 for 1.

slhancock1948 #2007

Amen! I really am not for a Cruz/Rubio team, and I think Cruz is not either. I’d like to see Allen West as VP, maybe even Rick Perry, Mike Lee, Steve King, etc. There are some good possibilities out there. But if it is the ONLY way to get Trump out, then we do what we have to do, as long as Cruz is in the WH, not Rubio!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #2011

This is the theme being spread all over social media by alleged Cruz supporters — team up with Rubio or you won’t be able to stop Trump. Personally, I wouldn’t want Rubio within a hundred yards of the White House. People think the choice of VP is not important, but suppose Ted Cruz was President and Rubio Vice President. Then God forbid Ted Cruz became unable to fulfill his presidential duties. Do we really want the amnesty pimp in the Oval Office? I trust Rubio as far as I can throw him. And that isn’t very far.

I really don’t think a Cruz/Rubio ticket would defeat Trump. A Cruz/West ticket perhaps.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by EVERYDAY.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.