This is Another Picture that Says a Lot About Trump

Source: Conserative Papers | 18 March, 2016 | vanity

trump-cruz-battle

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #2879

The look on his face, the tilt of his head like Obamas was…he’s so above us all. Just wait till he wins and he can tell us how great he is and how lucky we are that he is our leader. Then on the other hand, it is a look of disdain towards the other “wannabes” in his mind. He’s the king and they are the pretenders. I recall that pose at the debates and it made me angry! I wish one of the moderators had mentioned his attitude of disdain and dislike towards the rest.

You know, you can see the Trump just uses everybody…Huckabee, Rubio, Carson, etc. Then they are not needed and he discards everybody like old rags. It is embarrassing for Carson to keep saying the is open to the VP slot. Trump will never call on him. Carson did not draw enough delegates for that to be worth anything to Trump. He’ll pull someone that after he is nominated will make a lot of people mad. Just wait to see.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #2888

Eerie. Looking at that Trump photo, I thought the same thing — Obama all over again. But the Trumpsters will not admit the similarities between the two men and scoff at even other comparisons to dictators such as Hitler and Mussolini.

A Trump presidency will be a heap of misery, but I take comfort knowing that for Trump worshipers it will be much worse knowing they were lied to and regretting not believing any of us who tried to shake them out of their Kool aid induced stupor.

slhancock1948 #2903

I’m not sure they’d admit that they were wrong. According to the stages of denial, Trump would get another term before reality set in, like with Obama! Just remember that there are some who STILL believe all he stuff about it being Bush’s fault to this very day! I can just hear the Trump-bots now….Cruz was a liar and this is all his fault, or Obama left such a mess that I cannot make America great again!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Victoria #2905

Yes, that lift of the head, looking down on everyone, is the real Trump. He can screw up his face to make it look like putty, mashed up all sorts of ways. My Bob hates to look at him – he literally despises him. I do, too, and don’t look at him but listen to his words so I will know what may happen next based on what he says with his big uncensored mouth.

rodamala #2907

He can screw up his face to make it look like putty, mashed up all sorts of ways.

Hey, I could do the same thing… just, my one friend in the secret service (poor guy was stuck on the Hillary detail for a time) would not recommend me doing such! Hahaha!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.