Top conservative activist calls for Congress to investigate Trump sexual misconduct allegations

Source: The Hill | December 15, 2017 | Brandon Carter

A top conservative leader is calling on Congress to investigate President Trump for sexual misconduct.

Bob Vander Plaats, the president and CEO of conservative group The Family Leader, said the multiple women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct “need to be heard.”

“A lot of these ladies came forth in the election, and for whatever reason, the American people said ‘we’re going to give the presidency to Donald Trump,’ ” Vander Plaats said in an interview on Iowa Public Radio. “That doesn’t mean their issue went away because he became president.”

“I think if these ladies need to be heard on this — and I think they probably should be heard, then let’s let the facts play out,” he continued. “I don’t think it should be really dismissed.”

Vander Plaats also told IPR that he supports a Congressional investigation into the accusations against Trump.

……

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #20427

EVERYDAY #20437

I think we’ve all heard enough from women carrying on about alleged inappropriate conduct which may or may not have happened years ago. We have far more pressing matters to deal with. Am I the only one who thinks all these reports of so-called inappropriate behavior are being backed by individuals or groups with an agenda to distract us from potential dangers like terrorism or the threat from North Korea so that our enemies can destroy us? I’m convinced that none of these movements — Me Too, Antifa, Black Lives Matter and so on — are spontaneous or accidental. These movements are highly organized and well financed.

If congress should be investigating, maybe such an inquiry should be into who or what is behind all this nonsense.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.