Trump Bragged About Grabbing Women By Their…Uhhhhhhh

Source: The Resurgent | October 7, 2016 | Erick Erickson

I suspect we are going to get a steady roll out of these over the next two weeks.

“I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says.“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p—y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

That comes after talking about trying to get a married woman to have sex with him by taking her furniture shopping.

….

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 81 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #10542

Consistent #10544

Consistent #10545

Consistent #10546

Consistent #10547

Consistent #10548

Consistent #10552

Consistent #10554

Consistent #10558

Consistent #10559

Consistent #10560

Consistent #10561

Consistent #10562

Consistent #10563

Consistent #10564

Consistent #10566

ConservativeGranny #10567

Isn’t it interesting how the GOP has suddenly found some unity and are all repeating the mantra for Trump to step aside and let Pence take over. I see what they are trying to pull. I’m starting to wonder if this wasn’t the plan since the convention. They knew who Trump was.

And to hand it to Pence on a silver platter? Is that fair? The people didn’t vote in the primaries for Pence. He did no campaigning, no fund raising, participated in no debates so we could know his policies, did none of the work. Ted Cruz worked his butt off and was out there getting the votes. He is next in line and he earned it. This is as reprehensible as giving Trump the nomination in the first place. I am so glad I am not affiliated with the GOP. Cruz should raise holy hell about this.By rights if they withdraw Trump Cruz should be the nominee. I think Cruz would have the best chance of beating Hillary now. Very few know Pence nor what his beliefs are. They are hoping that repubs will be so relieved that Trump is off the ticket that they will settle for another moderate. God these people are rotten to the core and if Cruz stays with this party after this he’s nuts.

That being said, too little too late. It’s over. Can’t fix this now.

Consistent #10568

Consistent #10570

Consistent #10571

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 81 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.