Trump claims to have a 'nuclear button' 'bigger' and 'more powerful' than North Korea's

Source: Washington Examiner | January 2, 2018 | Diana Stancy Correll

President Trump informed North Korea that he too has a “nuclear button,” riffing off of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s claim Monday that the U.S. should know he has such a device readily available on his desk.

“North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the ‘Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times,’” Trump tweeted Tuesday evening. “Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!”

Trump’s tweet follows comments made by Kim that he had a button for nuclear weapons already at his disposal.

“The U.S. should know that the button for nuclear weapons is on my table,” he said during his annual New Year’s Day speech, according to The Associated Press.

“The entire area of the U.S. mainland is within our nuclear strike range. …The United States can never start a war against me and our country,” Kim said.

……….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #20698

Consistent #20699

Consistent #20703

Consistent #20704

Consistent #20705

EVERYDAY #20711

Two little kids — calling each other names and boasting “Mine is bigger than yours.” Cohen is right. Trump supporters don’t care about their hero’s behavior. They actually think it’s wonderful. Winning!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.