Trump: I'm a 'very stable genius'

Source: CNN | January 6, 2018 | Daniella Diaz

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump slammed reports questioning his mental stability in a series of tweets Saturday morning, writing he’s a “very stable genius.”

“Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence … ” Trump wrote.

“Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,” the President continued. “Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star … to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius … and a very stable genius at that!”

……..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #20774

Consistent #20775

EVERYDAY #20789

The more he talks and tweets, the dumber he appears.

A national embarrassment.

ConservativeGranny #20790

He proves the opposite with his own tweets LOL! Yes, he was so mentally stable that he was sent to military school to straighten him out after whacking his teacher with a music stand. I really think his strongest asset is as Comedian In Chief.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.