Trump Lauds North Korea’s Kim Jong Un After Watching Fox News: We ‘Like Each Other!’

Source: Mediaite | September 9, 2018 | Amy Russo

President Donald Trump praised North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un Sunday, ecstatic over his decision to leave nuclear missiles out of its parade marking the 70th anniversary of the republic’s founding.

Taking to Twitter to celebrate, Trump quoted a Fox News statement that North Korea passed on showing the missiles this year to demonstrate to him “its commitment to denuclearize,” something which has been highly suspect at best.

Nonetheless, it did Trump proud. So proud, in fact, that the commander in chief touted improved relations between both nations.

“This is a big and very positive statement from North Korea,” he claimed. “Thank you To Chairman Kim. We will both prove everyone wrong! There is nothing like good dialogue from two people that like each other! Much better than before I took office.”

…….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #25577

ConservativeGranny #25580

He really is a simpleton. I didn’t think he was quite that naive but apparently I was wrong.

ConservativeGranny #25587

Trump channeling Sally Fields. “He likes me, he REALLY likes me!!”

EVERYDAY #25590

Trump wants to be just like Kim, Putin or any other dictator. That’s why he tries to emulate them and adores them like a puppy.

What is scary is that Trump’s followers want him to be a dictator. Whe you see a Trump fan admiringly referring to Trump as a “strong leader,” this is what they are talking about.

Consistent #25600

Consistent #25601

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.