Trump Suddenly Remembers He Never Met Putin

Source: redstate.com | 7.27.2016 | Sara Gonzalez

Donald Trump’s relationship with the Russians has come under scrutiny this week as the Democrats try to make their case that the Russians are purposely trying to throw the election to Trump.  Unsurprisingly, the connections make a lot of sense when you consider all the facts surrounding the situation. As streiff has noted, the Russians have been the only thing keeping Trump afloat for years and years in his private business enterprises.

Consider also that Donald Trump has suddenly changed his tune when asked about his general relationship with Putin.

Remember back in November when Trump referred to Putin as his “stablemate?”

The implication is that they’re buddies, right?  He even elaborated in a presidential debate at the time, “I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates, and we did very well that day.”

More at: http://www.redstate.com/saragonzales/2016/07/27/pathological-liar-trump-suddenly-remembers-never-met-putin/

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #8661

Can anybody recall one sane moment in this man’s campaign? ONE? Can anybody recall even one truth this man has spoken? No? Can anyone recall a time when he was not slandering someone else to advance his own cause?

This is sad because it shows that society as a whole has given up on a lot of important character qualities, qualities that were readily noticeable in many of the other candidates before some of them starting defiling themselves by becoming Trump acolytes.

This election cycle has been a real eye-opener in MANY ways. America has changed drastically. And not for good. We who love righteousness and sanity are now a remnant, which means we must learn to adapt and lean on God, pray for revival, and seek to be a light to those who become disenchanted and frustrated. Never give up on God to work, something that MANY evangelicals have apparently forgotten or are in denial about. Those 1000 evangelicals could have called for prayer and fasting, for God to work, or any of a number of things, but they chose to get on with Trump, instead. I don’t judge them, but I will not allow them. I cancelled several of these that I received email alerts from.

I like Steve Deace. He is like a modern day prophet. His acumen for seeing things and how they play out is remarkable.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.