Trump Threatens to Go Full Nasty On the Clintons For the Rest of the Campaign

Source: RedState | October 1, 2016 | Susan Wright

….

Now, in frustration, he’s threatening to do that one thing that he’s being told by his advisers and everyone else not to do: be nasty.

“She’s nasty,” Trump told The New York Times in an interview published Friday night, “but I can be nastier than she ever can be.”

“Hillary Clinton was married to the single greatest abuser of women in the history of politics,” Trump told The Times. “Hillary was an enabler, and she attacked the women who Bill Clinton mistreated afterward. I think it’s a serious problem for them, and it’s something that I’m considering talking about more in the near future.”

….

Trump’s camp has been madly spinning that for him not to bring up Bill Clinton’s affairs during the first debate was a win for him.

And this is the danger of bringing up anything outside of policy for Trump (not that he knows policy). He’s attempting to turn the entire process into an episode for TMZ or the National Enquirer, but it’s too easy for the seasoned pros with the Clinton machine to twist it into a win for Hillary.

Then, there’s that little matter of the fact that Trump has a long history of his own fidelity issues. He is an unrepentant adulterer, with three marriages and a penchant for misogyny.

Hypocrisy, thy name be “Trump.”

Asked if he ever cheated on his wives, Trump responded: “No — I never discuss it. I never discuss it. It was never a problem.”

And when asked specifically about his affair with Maples, he responded, “I don’t talk about it. I wasn’t president of the United States. I don’t talk about it. When you think of the fact that he was impeached, the country was in turmoil, turmoil, absolute turmoil. He lied with Monica Lewinsky and paid a massive penalty.”

Not talking about it doesn’t make it go away. It doesn’t make it less true. It doesn’t make Trump any better than Bill Clinton, simply because he wasn’t president. It still shows a deceitful, selfish nature.

….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #10347

EVERYDAY #10349

I thought Trump already was going full nasty.

Instead of hitting Clinton with real issues, he’s more interested in pursuing a personal vendetta for being outed as a misogynist. Can you see Trump as president spending all his time going after his enemies, real or imagined?

Definitely a few screws loose.

Consistent #10359

Consistent #10361

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.