Utah Lieutenant Governor Spencer Cox Endorses Ted Cruz for President

Source: Cruz News | March 19, 2016 |

PROVO, UT – The Cruz for President campaign today announced the endorsement of Utah Lt. Governor Spencer Cox at a rally in Provo, Utah. Lt. Gov. Cox was sworn in as Utah’s 8th Lieutenant Governor in 2013. Cox served as a law clerk to Federal District Judge Ted Stewart and then became an attorney in Salt Lake City. He served as a Councilman and Mayor of Fairview City, as a Sanpete County Commissioner and in the Utah House of Representatives.

“I am supporting Ted Cruz for president because he is the strong, principled leader we need to help get our country back on track,” said Lt. Gov Cox. “Ted has unwaveringly fought for conservative principles time after time and as President he will do the same. I am asking all of my fellow Utah Republicans to join me, Senator Mike Lee and Mitt Romney in voting for Ted Cruz on Tuesday.”

“I am thrilled to have Spencer’s support,” said Cruz. “He has proven himself to be a strong leader for Utah. Spencer is a principled conservative who has a great respect for our Constitution and the rule of law and I am proud to have him on our team.”

###

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.