Watch: Ted Cruz Gives Democrats One of the Best Verbal Beat Downs of the Year Over Their “No” Vote for Tax Cuts

Source: RedState | December 20, 2017 | Brandon Morse

Texas Senator Ted Cruz certainly knows how to give a biting speech, and the Democrats were thoroughly bitten by the time he left the podium during his speech on the left’s unwillingness to cut taxes for the American people on Tuesday night.

Cruz got up in front of his colleagues and said that today was a great day, but also a sad one, as Democrats are refusing to vote for the GOP tax bill simply out of spite for President Trump.

Cruz noted that in both the House and the Senate, not a single Democrat voted for tax cuts.

…….

“Let me tell you what’s most striking,” said Cruz. “A provision the Democrats are arguing to strike provides that parents with a child with disabilities can pay for educational therapy from a 5-29 plan that is from their own savings, that they put together, and the Democrats are saying to the parents of kids with disabilities “no you can’t.”

“Let me ask my friends on the Democratic side of the aisle,” said Cruz,” are you prepared to look in the eyes of a kid with disabilities and explain why you said, “you are cut out?”

Cruz didn’t relent.

“And not one, not two – every single Democrat stands united. Why?” asked Cruz. “Because they can’t stand the President. They’re angry at the President. That’s fine. If they’re angry at the President, stand up and yell at the President, but don’t take it out on kids who are homeschooled. Don’t take it out on kids with disabilities.”

Watch all that and more below.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.