We've reached the point that Trumpcampaign is biggest fraud in political history

Source: Steve Deace's Facebook | June 21, 2016 | Steve Deace

Trump’s campaign disclosure in a nutshell:

His campaign is broke.

He paid himself more money for using his Mara-A-Lago property as a campaign facility than he paid his combined staff.

He paid $35 thousand to a housing address that claimed to be an advertising firm named “Draper Sterling” after the characters on Mad Men. No, seriously, it’s in his disclosure report if you read it for yourself.

Once more, all of you supporting this are being scammed. At this point there’s a better chance he’ll be indicted for campaign fraud than win the presidency. It’s a total con and the House of Cards is falling apart.

Make it stop, delegates. Everyone else swallow your pride and admit you’ve been had and abandon ship before you go down as the biggest suckers in American history. And then add injury to insult by watching Hillary Clinton win the presidency.

And now you know why Trump won’t release his personal financial records. No real con man would show his cards unless the law forced him to, like campaign disclosure laws do.

Campaign disclosures are ALWAYS a window to the soul of the strength/preparedness/organization of a candidate.

Always.

In Trump’s case this disclosure is especially revealing, because it was his first full month as presumptive nominee.

Campaign spent over $200,000 on hats, which is almost 6% of the total money it raised.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #7241

Consistent #7242

Consistent #7243

Consistent #7244

Consistent #7245

Victoria #7246

Trump is always in anything for the money. He will fleece this country for millions/maybe billions if he is president.

To all: Someone emailed me wanting to know if I was okay because I had not posted anything on this forum for several days.

A home I own but am not living in, got water in it due to the enormous rains that fell in Montgomery County, Texas. It is one of the 31 Texas counties declared disaster zones from heavy rain, high winds, trees falling, and flooding. I was dealing with that plus I got the flu in the middle of that and was sick for two weeks. I have some residual coughing and nose blowing, but am feeling almost well now. Now, have to deal with insurance company about the damage in that house.

Trump continues to be the worst candidate for president in my 83 years of life. In my opinion, he has a mental disorder and would be horrible, a disaster walking if he was president. I continue to hope he totally destructs so voters will know he is not capable of being president.

I read some Republican people think a winning ticket would be Cruz/Walker or Walker/Cruz. I prefer Cruz/Walker and if that came out of the national convention, we would be saved. The Republican National Convention will be a disaster from beginning to end. My only hope is the delegates man up and do not select Trump.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.