What Ted Cruz Said about the Coal Mining Community Just Changed the Game…

Source: Headline Politics | February 5, 2016 | Wayne Dupree

What Ted Cruz Said about the Coal Mining Community Just Changed the Game Completely

On Wednesday night, I had the pleasure of interviewing Senator Ted Cruz on the Wayne Dupree Show about a number of issues affecting the American people. Immigration, education, and the culture of distrust in Washington were among these issues. Cruz answered these questions pointedly and specifically and didn’t waiver or hold back his passion for America.

I have a few friends in West Virginia that have felt the effects of Barack Obama and his fight against coal industry. I asked about the coal industry because we really haven’t heard the current GOP candidates speak on the issue. It would go a long way for coal workers if they knew they had someone backing them. Not only did Cruz deliver support for the industry, he also had a few more things to say.

Check out this audio and share with your friends:

—-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #561

slhancock1948 #565

A return to common sense. We’ve really cleaned up how we use and burn coal and for a couple decades we’ve not had issues from coal burning. It makes no sense to limit the use of a cheap source of energy.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.