White House denies offering Infowars credentials

Source: The Hill | January 26, 2017 | Joe Concha

The White House press office is denying it offered credentials to conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’s website Infowars, after Jones claimed in a video that he had been offered access.

“He is not credentialed for the White House. The White House Press office has not offered him credentials,” White House Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told BuzzFeed on Thursday morning.

Jones on Wednesday posted a video claiming the White House offered him credentials.

“Here’s the deal, I know I get White House credentials, we’ve already been offered them, we’re going to get them, but I’ve just got to spend the money to send somebody there,” Jones says in the clip.

“I want to make sure it’s even worth it. I don’t want to just sit there up there like ‘I’m in the media, look our people are there.’ “

….

Jones, 42, has accused the U.S. government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 and the September 11, 2001, attacks. He also claims U.S. Moon landings were faked, and that the government faked the Sandy Hook school shooting using actors.

….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #13131

EVERYDAY #13133

Speaking of “fake news” — Infowars is the expert. It was used effectively by the Trump campaign to spread lies about Ted Cruz and his family, most notably, the alleged connection between Rafael Cruz and Lee Harvey Oswald — which of course, was phony and never proven, but is still spread around as truth by Trump worshipers. Makes sense that Trump would continue to use Infowars to spread stories about his enemies — real or imagined.

Sounding more like a dictator every day.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by EVERYDAY.
    ConservativeGranny #13135

When Trump uses fake media it is okey dokey. This will be an administration run completely with situational ethics.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.