Live Discussion: 2016 GOP Presidential Debate in SC

Source: CBS News | February 13, 2016 |

The GOP presidential debate at the Peace Center in Greenville, SC on Saturday February 13th, 2016

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #989

<a href="http://www.cbsnews.com/">Live Stream</a>

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Woodcutter.
    Whirlwind #995

God has reasons why and when things happen, the death of Justice Scalia on this night of the debate that will be an important one for Senator Cruz. One that both Trump and Rubio will be going after him hard. Mark Levin had mentioned this to Cruz on Friday nights show and Cruz told him that he is well aware of this. Maybe my imagination is getting the best of me but the timing sure makes me wonder about the death of Scalia. Only God knows the answer why now. Just something that I can’t help thinking about.

silver pines #997

“One that both Trump and Rubio will be going after him hard. Mark Levin had mentioned this to Cruz on Friday nights show and Cruz told him that he is well aware of this. ”

Thank you for reminding me that I need to listen to Cruz’s interview with Mark; I turned the show off before I knew Ted would be on.

I agree, we have no knowledge of God’s plan.

silver pines #999

For anyone who wants to hear Levin’s interview of Cruz last night, here’s the link. The clip runs less than twelve minutes.

ConstitutionalConservative #1000

Maybe my imagination is getting the best of me but the timing sure makes me wonder about the death of Scalia.

In times such as these when agenda’s are steeped in deceit, I think it wise to be attuned to suspicions as they are not without cause.

Woodcutter #1002

Jeb is spouting Ted Cruz’s lines!

ConservativeGranny #1005

Am I the only one who is getting tired of Carson whining about not getting enough attention?

Victoria #1008

Cruz was fantastic on Justice Scalia and the supreme court.

Trump is about to go off the deep end. He hates the audience booing him. I hope he blows up all over that stage.

ConservativeGranny #1010

Trump is becoming unhinged.

ConservativeGranny #1012

Is GWB running this time around. Almost sounds like it.

Whirlwind #1013

I hope they are not cutting Cruz out again. Get rid of Carson.

Woodcutter #1014

Is Trump really blaming GW for 9-11 attack??

Victoria #1015

“Is Trump really blaming GW for 9-11 attack??”

Yes, Trump blamed GW, had a nasty look on his face and said, “Bush was president when the towers were attacked”, and the audience was loud with boos.

ConservativeGranny #1016

This is the most unruly audience. It sounds like it’s being held at the Roman Colisseum. I’m waiting for someone to start throwing their beer cans.

Victoria #1017

Rubio attacking Cruz on illegal immigration. Cruz fighting back, Rubio saying he lied. Rubio is definitely lying about Cruz wanting to legalize illegal aliens. Rubio will never stop that. I hate these lies. I know exactly what Cruz did to stop that legislation that Rubio wanted to give citizenship to illegal aliens. Without Cruz putting an amendment in there to DENY THEM CITIZENSHIP, it would have passed.

Victoria #1018

I cannot stand Trump and his mouth.

ConservativeGranny #1019

The moderators are having the time of their lives and doing a good job making the GOP candidates look like a bunch of Jerry Springer show guests.

What a disgusting mess.

Victoria #1020

Kasich says stop this back and forth, as you said, “disgusting mess”.

Victoria #1021

Trump says he will put tax on Carrier air conditioner products coming from Mexico, that congress will let him do it. Trump is great, will make great deals, will be super great, really great, totally great. Trump is a great blower of himself.

ConstitutionalConservative #1022

This whole debate by CBS is a farce!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.