Live Discussion: 2016 GOP Presidential Debate in SC

Source: CBS News | February 13, 2016 |

The GOP presidential debate at the Peace Center in Greenville, SC on Saturday February 13th, 2016

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Discussion
  • Victoria #1023

Trump says he is a common sense conservative. That would be HIS definition of conservative.

Now, we are on imminent domain.

Now, Cruz says Trump used to be a liberal – Trump says Cruz is the biggest liar up there. Says Cruz is nasty. He is nasty guy. Donald supported planned parenthood. Trump interrupting over and over. Donald Trump will appoint liberal judges. Trump having a fit, talking over Cruz.

Cruz manages to get in and say Trump supported Democrats and will appoint liberal judges.

We so need Cruz.

Scarlett_Says #1025

Cruz wins:
    –getting Trump to say “planned parenthood does great things for women” (AGAIN!)
    — Speaking Spanish back at Rubio
    –Explanation of tax plan
    — closing statement

Not so great, but not bad:
    — tiff with moderator over timing of nominations vs appointments . I suspect Cruz read this: http://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/431271/scalia-vacancy

— letting Trump and Rubio get away with calling him a liar

— he didn’t actually answer the question about departing DREAMers.

FReeper formerly known as Brothers4thID

Consistent #1034

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Consistent.
    Consistent #1036

Consistent #1037

Whirlwind #1039

A good interview with Senator Cruz. I am sure this will get Trump going after him again on Twitter.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Whirlwind.
    EVERYDAY #1043

So glad I did not watch this farce.

I heard some opinion this morning that Trump’s candidacy is just another reality show. Seems like it. Is anyone going to take videos of his circus acts (rallies, town halls, debates) and package them into a series?

I hate to tell him but the presidency is not a reality show. You can’t manipulate people and manufacture drama. If Trump did become president and he tried his act on Putin, Putin would mop the floor with him.

Funny thing is, so many whine that Ted Cruz, as President, would lead us into war. What do they think Trump and his big mouth would do?

silver pines #1074

Victoria, Trump’s wife should have told him to wear a blue tie to try and cool down that red face of his a little. His congested, tomato-colored mug against that red background was almost like camouflage….and the red tie made it complete.

http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2016/02/13/donald-trump-particularly-orange-tonight/

silver pines #1075

Trump says he is a common sense conservative. That would be HIS definition of conservative.

Now, we are on imminent domain.

Now, Cruz says Trump used to be a liberal – Trump says Cruz is the biggest liar up there. Says Cruz is nasty. He is nasty guy. Donald supported planned parenthood. Trump interrupting over and over. Donald Trump will appoint liberal judges. Trump having a fit, talking over Cruz.

Cruz manages to get in and say Trump supported Democrats and will appoint liberal judges.

We so need Cruz.

Cruz absolutely took Trump apart. He brought out all of the ugly truths about that progressive sleaze. I loved the way Ted remained completely cool, either raising his voice only slightly to get his points across, or waiting for breaks in Trump’s rage-shouting. He reminded me of a parent dealing with a child throwing a tantrum.

Whirlwind #1076

Silver Pines I love the way you describe that tomato face egomaniac Trump. It is good to be able to laugh at him because the thought of him as president is enough to give one nightmares.

silver pines #1081

LOL Whirlwind

I admit I detest him, but I also find him completely laughable. He’s a joke, albeit a dangerous one.

Whirlwind #1084
Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.