‘We May Not Have Another Election’: Tony Perkins Issues Bold Warning if ‘Godly’

Source: The Blaze | February 12, 2016 | Tré Goins-Phillips

‘We May Not Have Another Election’: Tony Perkins Issues Bold Warning if ‘Godly’ Leader Not Elected President

Conservative leader Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, issued a strong declaration Friday, warning voters that unless a “godly leader” is elected, the U.S. may no longer have presidential elections.

Perkins, who endorsed Texas Sen. Ted Cruz for the Republican presidential nomination, said he felt “too much was at stake” to not get involved in the 2016 presidential race, adding that he believes “America is in trouble.”

…..

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #976
    ConstitutionalConservative #996

I agree this is not hyperbole. There maybe no future election cycle for president beyond this one and I will admit I am not 100% sure we will have the opportunity to have an election this November When the servants of satanic influence are boldly without so much as a hint of subtlety in an attempt to hide their wicked agenda are already seated in, on and around the thrones of power as it is today, anything can happen or in this case not happen.

slhancock1948 #1003

He is so right. MY husband has been saying for some time now that he doesn’t even believe we’ll have a general election next November. Obama is looking for something to happen to take over.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Victoria #1045

I think there will be a large attack on this country before next November. It may be chemical or it may be shutting down the internet. Chemical is local death but destroying the internet will put us back into the 1800s and millions will die. If the internet goes down, so does electric power and that destroys us. In that case, Obama could remain in charge almost forever as elections could not be held.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.