Interview Transcript Proves Rubio Promised Hispanics en Español He’d Keep…

Source: Breitbart | February 14, 2016 | Julia Hahn

Interview Transcript Proves Rubio Promised Hispanics en Español He’d Keep Executive Amnesty in Place

……

Indeed, video footage of Sen. Rubio confirms Cruz’s assertion. In an April Spanish-language interview, Rubio told Univision’s Jorge Ramos: “I wouldn’t undo it [DACA] immediately.” Rubio elaborated in English, telling Ramos: “I don’t think we can immediately revoke that [DACA]… I’m not calling for it to be revoked tomorrow, or this week, or right away.”

Yet Rubio– seemingly comfortable in the knowledge that the debate moderators would not be presenting any actual information on Rubio’s immigration record– simply denied Cruz’s charge, despite the existence of a readily available transcript which confirms Cruz’s claim. Rubio argued that Cruz didn’t know what he was talking about because– unlike Rubio– Cruz is not fluent in Spanish.

“First of all, I don’t know how he knows what I said on Univision because he doesn’t speak Spanish,” Rubio said in response to Cruz’s accusation.

Asserting that non-Spanish speakers will never find out what you promise Spanish-speaking voters so long as you promise it in Spanish, is a curious tactic for someone who has been accused of telling voters one thing in English and another thing in Spanish. Rubio is essentially acknowledging that if he delivers a message in Spanish, English speakers won’t be able to catch on to what he’s saying.

….

However, video footage confirms Cruz’s accusation– and suggests that it is Rubio who is “telling lies” about his record.

Indeed, in both Spanish and English language interviews, Rubio said that he would not “immediately” rescind Obama’s unconstitutional 2012 executive amnesty. Rubio even said that his “ideal” plan would be to leave Obama’s unconstitutional amnesty in place until Rubio’s long-sought after legislative amnesty can replace it– i.e. Rubio has the same position on DREAMer amnesty as does President Obama.

….

However, video footage confirms Cruz’s accusation– and suggests that it is Rubio who is “telling lies” about his record.

Indeed, in both Spanish and English language interviews, Rubio said that he would not “immediately” rescind Obama’s unconstitutional 2012 executive amnesty. Rubio even said that his “ideal” plan would be to leave Obama’s unconstitutional amnesty in place until Rubio’s long-sought after legislative amnesty can replace it– i.e. Rubio has the same position on DREAMer amnesty as does President Obama.

….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1083
    ConstitutionalConservative #1085

Rubio reminds me of Bill Clinton in how he masks the meaning of what he says, his political speak is well honed and sharply deceptive, one must listen intently as he has mastered the art of deception by sounding reasonable while being unreasonable.

slhancock1948 #1116

It’s back to what the meaning of “is” is again. Same tactic.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.