Ted Cruz To Brody File: Believers In Jesus Christ Must Stand And Vote Biblical..

Source: Brody File | February 15, 2016 | David Brody

Ted Cruz To Brody File: Believers In Jesus Christ Must Stand And Vote Biblical Values, Not Surrender Public Square To Non-Believers

In an exclusive interview with The Brody File down in South Carolina, GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz says believers in Jesus Christ must stand and vote biblical values rather than letting non-believers selected the leaders of our country. “For far too long, Christians have been staying home, have been ceding the public square to non-believers and when we look at the state of the country, when our heart weeps at what’s happening to the country and we wonder why is it that the federal government is waging war on life, is waging war on marriage, is waging war on religious liberty is it any wonder when 54 million evangelical Christians stayed home in 2012, did not vote.” Cruz continues: “If we allow our leaders to be selected from non-believers we shouldn’t be surprised when our leaders don’t share our values. So what I’m working to do more than anything else is energize and empower the grassroots and do everything we can for Christians to stand up and vote biblical values.”

……

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1101
    slhancock1948 #1114

This is what Cruz has been saying from the get-go. Personally, I think it’s possible that God intervened to allow Scalia’s death so that the narrative would be taken from Trump, who has controlled it from day 1. It needed to come back to family, Christian, and liberty issues. I hope that Cruz heard that Trump said he’d like David Pryor as SC Justice. The same guy who prosecuted Judge Moore in Alabama. What a dirtbag! It is past time to get the narrative back on the things that count.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.